Pages - Menu

Monday 9 May 2011

Meri Maa Superstar

Dear Mom

I love you a lot but i dont say it enough...here are the reasons why

1. Stop checking the contents of my bag and letters...i am 30 and single and obviously am upto things that are no good, but do i want to share them with you - Not really...if there is something i want to tell u i will tell u...stop thinking of yourself as ACP Pradyuman
2. Stop asking my friends uncomfortable questions whenever they land up at our place...what they do in their personal lives is none of our business and ur curiosity is no reason to embarrass them...poor things get traumatized into reevaluating their lives after your interrogation
3. Stop telling all our relatives that what a great martyr you are because you cook for ur children...we have offered to hire you a cook multiple times and you refuse because you want to be the martyr.
4. Stop using tears every time things dont go your way...we are not your husband that we will melt looking at your wet eyes...guess its too much soap operas acting out
5. Stop reminding us everything 100 times...if we are smart enough to be employed by fairly large companies and trusted to do our jobs...trust me we can manage to lock doors and close windows properly without multitude of reminders
6. Stop trying to get things done ur way using the melodrama and emotional blackmails...sometimes try using please and thank you instead...if u can use it for you bais then children are not so behind.
7. Stop asking me why my single friends are single...trust me when i say all of them are completely normal and just waiting to fall in love (and i dont know how u have learnt about homosexuality and why u think of asking me weird but funny questions)
8. Stop thinking that if i get a tattoo done it would be end of the world and it would make me completely unmarriagable

I hope you never read my blog maa and continue to believe everything i tell u

Love you


No comments:

Post a Comment