Pages - Menu

Monday 20 June 2011

My White Elephant

This one's going to read a bit like rambling but the problem with White Elephants in the room is that u cant talk bout them, write bout them, address them or mess with them and the easiest way out is to just ignore it till u can (though it might want to make u burst out with all the concealed aggression).

I wake up and the first thing i need to address is the one thing i leave unspoken...maybe the lack of courage is because i dont want to spoil the day or i am waiting for it to be addressed or i just dont know what to say...i dont know why i cant address it. The white elephant in my room just gives me a mind block which leaves me confused and contemplative at the end of the day.

Sometimes i just want to kick the white elephant out of my life and be done with it...but then sumwhere deep down i know i am not capable of it so why waste the effort trying. Its much easier to keep the silence and learn to live with it or forget it exists outside the context.


No comments:

Post a Comment