Pages - Menu

Friday 6 May 2011

It's not u...it's me

Even though all the relationships issues around me are varying...it seems that the advice i am dishing out is the same - tell her/him "Its not you...its me" who is the problem.

So here are the strange instances where i have given the same advice...

1. I don't like the guy that my parents have shortlisted but cant find a reason to say no as there is really nothing wrong with him...and i cant explain to people and esp him that i dont have the hots for him. - Tell him its not you...its me who is not ready to get committed

2. I broke up with her but still want some action but without the strings...so how do i get rid of her the morning after - Tell her its not you...its me who can't handle such intense emotions at this point in my life.

3. He is really attractive but the minute he started speaking i started snoozing...gawd he was so boring - Tell him its not you...its me who has bad work life and cant find the time to catch up again (add i hate my boss and company for effect)

4. I need to act a little hard to get as she thinks she is god's gift to mankind and i agreed initially so ended up giving too much bhav...now i disagree so need to get some tlc - Tell her its not you...its me who feels sometimes unloved by the world and withdraws into my shell

5. He wants us to get serious but i am not even sure i want to see him next week - Tell him its not you...its me who is a indecisive fool and still needs to understand love

I know the extended excuses are quite lame but lets just say that ppl are kind enuf and trying to soften the blow...Life would be so much simpler if people could just say...

1. U r so not my type
2. I just want sex
3. U r a boring loser
4. Dude even i need some importance in this relationship
5. Take it easy dude


No comments:

Post a Comment